Monday, December 26, 2005

Back from the Bog

It's been a long time since I've written anything... I guess I've been wallowing in a morass for the last four months. Most of this wallowing has been on foreign ground: central London, mostly. And a few days in Paris. During those four months, I visited several ancient hallowed churches: at Oxford, Burford, and Salisbury in England, and the Notre Dame and Sacre Cœur in Paris. Was I secretly hoping for an ablution, perhaps?

Anyway, here I am, back in Bengalooru - the act of returning to my hometown was the abluting, after all :)

Now that the juice has started to trickle again, here are the topics I plan to write about in the coming weeks:

- The Barfing Ladies and other Short Stories: Tales from my observations and experiences on Hosur Road
- Sustained little Wishes: On the pleasures that come from altruistic indulgences
- Receiving Blessings - A How-to Guide: This may actually work in practice
- Ruhe Sanft Pranayama: This does work in practice
- The Quiet Joy of Fasting: On the subtle feelings that arise during fasting
- Introducing Mrs. and Mr. Tweedy: Any similarity to persons living is intentional ;)

No comments: