Sunday, February 05, 2006

The bafflers keep changing...

Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita, in Chapter 3 Verse 34, warns that sensual attractions are 'bafflers' on the path of spiritual progress. They are like highwaymen, waiting to snare and rob the unsuspecting traveller on a lonely road. As one progresses through life, one's bafflers keep changing. One starts life with getting lured by candies and toys, and moves on to getting lured by doe-eyed lasses, and so on.

As for me, nowadays, I have been into seeking image galleries of sexy models. I furtively ogle at their vital statistics and revealing photos, and long to caress their accentuated curves. I feel strange thrills when candid shots of a future model are exposed. It's so hard to decide who's most desirable. An angel suggests a Toyota Prius, while my pal with the pointy tail suggests I look at a red Ferrari Modena. The Hosur Road (and occasionally Sarjapur Road) driver in me demands a Subaru Tribeca. When in Paris, I couldn't take my eyes off a Renault Megane. Sigh, what a seductive backside she had...

This is unbearable. This too should pass. I just cannot wait to switch over to my next set of bafflers, whatever they may be :)

No comments: