Sunday, January 25, 2009

My photo.net Portfolio

Towards the end of 2008, I actually took the time to put together a little portfolio of some of my better pictures (well, IMHO ofcourse) on photo.net. Here's the link to my complete album: http://photo.net/photos/beligere

You can even browse through my picture collection right here. I have three sets of pictures as of now, grouped as Nature, Street and Single photos (the last category is really an assortment of pics which I couldn't fit in the first or second). So, here they are. Take a look, and let me know what you really think.

Nature:


Street:


Single Photos:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Promod I went through your blog on your visit to "Bangalore's Romantic Restaurants"...Ebony on the 13th floor of the Barton Centre, on MG Road.

First of all i must tell you that you are a fabulous writer and your selection of words and structuring of sentences shows it.

Coming to the point, i m looking to take my girl friend on a candlelight dinner, however i am confused about the restaurants in Bangalore. After reading about Ebony i m really curious to know the price for a meal for two.

Would appreciate your inputs on this.

Cheers...